T-Shirt Design Contest. Win prizes doing what you love.The Challenge
Last year, we were tapped to power the TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield application process. This year, we are honored to power applications at Tech Crunch Disrupt, New York.
Like last year, we need to represent in style and are looking for a sweet t-shirt design that will help us stand out and get noticed at the 3-day event.
1st Place: free annual subscription to Producteev ($240 value) and four t-shirts for friends and family. Most importantly, your t-shirt design will be the official 2011 Producteev Disrupt Tee, worn by the team.
2nd Place: free six-month subscription to Producteev ($120 value) and two t-shirts.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- T-Shirt art must be original, printable, and actual size.
- Art must be emailed to email@example.com and files must contain participant’s name.
- Entries must be received by 12 am PDT Friday, April 22, 2011.
- Winners will be selected by the Producteev team and community and announced on May 1, 2011.
- Contestants grant Producteev right, title and interest in creation, and Producteev maintains the right to freely publish submissions without renumeration.
Download logos to get started. Looking forward to seeing what’s up your sleeve! ;)
We came. We saw. We partied.
3 Days at TechCrunch Disrupt wore us out, but we began some amazing partnerships! All in all, we had a blast at the conference and we look forward to the next giant startup party!
We asked 15 startups what they thought of Disrupt, and above are their video interviews. We promise, this will be the last re-living of the event until next year. ;)