Matthew Wheatley works at Luvkins Graphica, an ideas driven digital design agency based in Sydney, Australia. They recommend Producteev to any design team and thank our developers for lowering their blood pressure dramatically.
Q: How do you use Producteev?
Matthew: As prisoners of a tiny office with no windows, our team of 6 spend endless hours collaborating and working on graphic design and web design for clients such as Pizza Hut, KFC, clubs and pubs throughout Australia. While our clients and work always come first, our team and culture is a close second. We do what we do because we love it, hence we make our work what we love. This includes playing xBox, watching cable and eating absolute rubbish while on lockdown. In a nutshell, Luvkins Graphica services companies large or small, focusing heavily on providing smaller businesses the opportunity to access a creative agency for their marketing needs.
Matthew: With my brain starting to go crazy with tracking jobs, we needed a task manager that was:
- Simple and convenient to use especially when adding tasks (other task managers took just as long to create the task as it would to complete it)
- Web / iPhone / iPad compatible for accessibility
- Cool looking, or at least half cool!
- Able to work with our workflow and not the other way around
- Keeping all users tasks synced automatically
- Accepted by our programming team as “Good Enough”