Our iPhone Update has faster sync, quickfilters, and shows the next due date on completed reoccurring tasks!
The sync feature runs as a Background Task so you don’t have to wait until sync is finished before leaving the app
This new sync makes it faster to synchronize with other Producteev platforms.Our new QuickFilters selector is simple! Just swipe up to open and you will save time. You can still long press the button too.In the Task LIst, you can set a reoccurring task as done and it will now display it’s next due date. We also fixed a few things:
- Saved Quickfilter tab (Starred, Late, Today) displays the correct filtered view after launch.
- Editing a Label’s name no longer creates a new one in some cases.
- Sync error when creating a label with the same name as another.
- Removing all the labels from a task is now possible
Go update it here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/producteev/id306289289?mt=8
From left to right: Aric, Jerome, Julien and Ismael
You’ve been waiting for it, it’s here!We’ve just updated the Mac app with a couple of new things and fixes :
Yes you can now create, sync, edit, delete and rearrange subtasks from the Mac App
- New Design: faster, simpler, whiter, better
- Improved Collaboration filters: It now behaves like the web app. Click on your avatar top left to change the view
- A bunch of bugs are now fixed, like crash at logins for some users, and little improvements here and there.
Update it here : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/producteev/id450283360?mt=12
If you like it, please rate us 5 stars, it does help a lot!
Find out how a Creative Agency uses Producteev to juggle their online presence for important clients
Daniel Atzil, 28 years old from Ramat Hasharon, Israel.
Co-Founder and Creative Director at Purple Interactive – Digital-Creative Agency.
"Two years ago me and two partners opened Purple Interactive, a leading digital-creative agency that manages the digital presence for some of the biggest brands in Israel. Malls, drug companies, car rental agencies, magazines, fashion brands and more. Recently we also started working with clients in the States and Europe.
Our specialty is the social arena and mainly Facebook, we build fan pages and promotional applications, manage all the content in the page and create campaigns that integrates offline and online.
We started out as three people with two clients, on a couch, but soon enough we found ourselves moving the office for the third time and now we are 12 people and growing. We got more work but didn’t find the solution to manage and supervise all the tasks and projects. It was very clear to us that projects that aren’t majored are not managed properly, but we just didn’t find the right tool to do that. Then came Producteev and it changed our world!
Since we started using the product we increased our work and profit by almost 50 percent. It sounds crazy but it became an integral part of our staff everyday work. If you run a company but find it hard to keep up with all of your staff’s tasks this is the tool for you, it saves you time and money from day one.”
- Having a dedicated iPad app (versus an iPhone app displayed on an iPad screen).
- Better sub-tasks. I really look forward to being able to manage certain tasks as “projects” (more than one task). I would really love to see the ability to assign the same type of metadata (due dates, labels, notes, etc.) to sub-tasks that we can with “parent” tasks records. Along with this, being able to see and manage sub-tasks on a mobile device (not just the website).
- Universal (versus workspace-specific) labels / contexts. At any given moment, I would love the ability to quickly see what tasks (across all workspaces) I could accomplish using a phone (context) because I have the time, energy and resources available to do so.
What do you do when you have a task that’s overdue?
You can now create a new workspace without retyping all of your tasks and labels!
This new and highly requested feature will let you create template workspaces.
You can start a template with pre existing tasks from another workspace to make your life easier. This is especially helpful if you have a business and you want to create a new workspace for each of your projects that contain the same tasks.
You can duplicate: labels, colleagues, completed tasks and active tasks. The colleagues that you invite will receive e-mail notifications with their invitation.
This feature is just available for the web app for now. It is accesible from the workspace drop down list by hovering the workspace you want to duplicate.
Now the new iPhone App can do just about everything, so you can be more productive!
With the added subtasks feature you can now: view, edit, create, reorder or set your subtasks as done! All your existing subtasks will be synced at first launch.
We have also included Push Notifications with sound that is now enabled.
You can now create a new label on any of our apps by typing a hashtag before the word and your new label will appear. Example: #yournewlabel will automatically create a new label called #yournewlabel.
You can now turn on and off your team’s tasks! This feature gives you the option to view only your tasks or to view everyone’s tasks in your workspace. We have also fixed various display bugs on the App making it more perfect and user friendly.
Update your iPhone app here : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/producteev-cross-platform/id306289289?mt=8
PS: Yes, subtasks are coming very very soon to our other apps
Check out our new How-To Infographic.
To learn how to write prioritize and assign a task, attach a file, make a label and add a deadline: Producteev makes it easy!
Created by Carolyn